Plug-and-play committee support
Whether you simply need someone to take minutes, or your committee requires more comprehensive support, I’ve got you covered. All of my services can be selected independently or bundled to meet to your specific requirements.
Herding all your ‘cats’ into the same room at the same time can be challenging. Let me:
- canvas members for mutually suitable dates/times
- issue calendar invitations
- do my best to ensure everyone gets there.
- call for papers
- prepare the agenda
- collate submissions and prepare cover sheets
- compile meeting papers
- book meeting venues and parking
- arrange catering
- confirm attendees and apologies
- record attendance
- operate audio-visual presentations, teleconferencing and videoconferencing
- set up and clean up
Have an independent, professional Minute Taker attend committee meetings and produce a concise and unbiased set of minutes and actions. I can also produce your minutes from an audio recording.
Committees with a dedicated Secretary and attention to governance are the most effective ones. I work with the Chairperson to ensure the committee’s activities between meetings are carried out with efficiency and timeliness.
- circulate minutes and actions
- follow up actions with members
- maintain the active actions register
- maintain the correspondence register
- prepare and send outgoing correspondence
- maintain the membership register and letters of appointment
- maintain the register of policies and procedures that are overseen or used by the committee